Business Analyst position preferred to Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or related field.
To support and work with senior developers to deliver products on time.
Understand and implement features as provided.
Feature development should consider backward compatibility
Be updated on the latest features.
Be updated on security essentials released by IOS.
Using proper design patterns and architectural components
- Proper knowledge of Design Patterns MVP/MVVM+C and clean Architecture
- Experience with the Auto layout as well as programmatic approach build layout
- Deep understanding of core frameworks such UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Data, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, caching, concurrency (GCD), and performance tuning.
- Experience writing scalable and testable code (Unit Testing) & familiarity with continuous integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Good understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines, and UI/UX Standards across the IOS ecosystem
- Experience with tuning performance and memory issues using tools such as Instruments depending upon project needs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization & pixel perfect design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e Git
- Good knowledge of Certificates & Signing, Provisioning profile, and App store deployment process.
- Experience with third-party frameworks such as Alamo-fire, Crashlytics, Firebase, etc., and design tools such as Figma, zeplin etc.
- Willingness to work on team collaboration
- Positive attitude towards everyone in the office
- Enthusiastic with the work and new features
- Good communication skills
Knowledge in android app development is a plus point
Knowledge in SDK development
At least 1+ years of experience in IOS development (Swift & Objective C)
Bachelor in IT field
To develop a mobile application for B2C users, offering personal health records, we need a Mid. Android Developer for the development of the product.
Experience with third-party frameworks such as OKHttp, Crashlytics, Firebase, etc, and design tools such as Figma, zeplin, etc.
Senior QA illustrated
EducationBSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Mid-Level QA Engineer illustrated
QualificationBSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Deployment of Cogent Software at multiple hospitals.
Coordinate with fellow HI or Deployment Team and hospital staff for efficient implementation within project duration Meeting user’s expectation during and after software implementation - Provide support to the hospital Develop relationships with regional teams and functional team Coordinate with supervisor and team member to gain better knowledge about deployment
Technical Skills: Operations systems and basic software deployment skills Behavioral Skills: Good Communications Learning attitude
BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
A UI/UX Designer illustrated
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks. Functional Title: Software Engineer - PHP Level: 11 No. of vacancies: 1 Location: Hattisar