Deployment of Cogent Software at multiple hospitals.
Functional Title: Senior Android Developer Level: 11 No. of vacancies: 1 Location: Pulchowk
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Writing Unit/UI Tests to meet testing requirements
• Working closely with the technical manager to achieve desired results
• Participating in scrum ceremonies, team meetings
• Proper knowledge on Design Patterns MVP/MVVM and clean Architecture
• Experience with Auto layout as well as programmatic approach build layout
• Deep understanding of core frameworks such UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Data etc.
• Experience with offline storage, caching, concurrency (GCD) and performance tuning.
• Experience writing scalable and testable code (Unit Testing) & familiarity with continuous integration (CI) / Continuous delivery (CD).
• Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
• Good Understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines and UI/UX Standards across IOS ecosystem
• Experience with tuning performance and memory issues using tools such as Instruments depending upon project needs.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization & pixel perfect design
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e Git
• Good knowledge on Certificates & Signing, Provisioning profile and App store deployment process.
• Experience with third party frameworks such as Alamo-fire, Crashlytics, Firebase etc and design tools such as figma, zeplin etc.
• Willingness to work on team collaboration
• Positive attitude towards everyone in the office
• Enthusiastic with the work and new features
• Good communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Experience: At least 4 years in Android development (Java & Kotlin)
Why Join us?
• Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
• The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
• Social Security Benefit
• Trust of biggest FinTech company.
• Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
• One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
We are looking for an iOS Trainee who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Functional Title: iOS Trainee Level: 2 No. of vacancies: 1 Location: Pulchowk
Why Join us?
A Operations and Sales Support is responsible for overall business activities and processes that help an organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
A UI/UX Designer illustrated
A DevOps engineer introduces processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment, to maintenance and updates. They manage overall CI and release management process.
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.