A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
2 to 3 years of experience as a PHP(Laravel) Developer
- Developing and maintaining the application with clean and efficient code, implementing new features, and ensuring the performance and security of the application.
- Debugs and fixes issues in development to ensure the quality and stability of the application.
- Follow standard coding practices and guidelines set by the team.
- The design database schema, create and optimize database queries, and manage data migration.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other developers to plan and execute tasks in the project.
- Work on requirements as discussed in the sprint planning with a maximum acceptance rate.
- Strong proficiency in PHP and the Laravel framework.
- Familiarity with database systems such as MySQL
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks/libraries (e.g., Vue.js, Angular) is an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
- Innovative mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Passion for coding and learning best design practices
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Effectively multitask and prioritize
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Interested to share the knowledge and technical skills to other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Experience at Health Tech Companies preferred