This is a manual for using Purchase Desk.
LOGGING IN :
- Click on the SISH icon and select the store.
- Now, select Purchase on the first box. (Note: two options will be shown I.e, purchase and store)
- Then type your ID in second box and password in the third box.
- Press enter twice or you can directly click OK with the mouse.
Add Supplier Information
- Go to INFORMATION and click on SUPPLIER INFO.
- A new page will appear.
- Previously added supplier’s details will be listed in the box below.
- To add new supplier, fill all the required boxes.
- Make the current status as ACTIVE. Select the payment mode whether the mode is CASH/CREDIT.
- After filling all the required informations, click on ADD.
Complete Inventory Report
- Go to REPORTS and select on Inventory.
- Select any category for which you want to see the report. For example : Med for any medicine item, Surg for any surgical item and Extra for extra items.
- Click on Load Data
- Then if you want to see report of some selected items, click on Selected Items and if you want report of all items, select All Items. If you click on Selected Items then you are supposed to click once on the desired item and a small arrow will be shown at the side of the selected item.
- Select the time duration in the boxes FROM and TO. (From which date – To which date.) The date is in the order mm/dd/yyyy
- Select computer ID. (Eg. If Comp10 is the given ID to your computer then select comp10 from the list.)
- Select whether you want the purchase report (PUR) or dispense report (DISP) or used report(USED).
- Click on refresh. Data will be shown in right side of the display.
- To get the report printed or in pdf/excel format, click on Export button.
- For printing selected item’s report, click on the > button beside Transaction. Select the required items and click on OK.
- After clicking on OK, a dialogue box will appear.
- If you want to get a print directly, click on the printer option, if you want to view the report click on second or third icon. The third icon is for PDF. The report will be shown in this manner :
- If you want to view the Inventory Value report (Total quantity and selling price of the items) then click on the second > button beside Inventory. You will be asked to select the date till which you want the report. Click on OK.
- Select option as required
- Report will be genereated in this manner.